- 800 high-quality elements
- produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- the blocks meet the safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a figurine of a German tanker with accessories,
- a block with the model name,
- the manual contains a card with vehicle statistics for the Historical Battle Game.The model entirely made of COBI construction blocks has many movable elements such as: opening hatches, movable barrel of a gun, or rotating wheels and tracks. The service hatches can be opened to see the dummy engine mounted inside the vehicle. The advantage of the set consisting of up to 800 elements is a very solid structure, which faithfully reflects the original shapes of its historical prototype. The tank has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense play. This realistic model is a great toy for young enthusiasts of history and armored weapons, but it can also be a unique element of any collection of an adult military fan. The set includes a figure of a German tanker with an enlarged torso and accessories: P08 Parabellum personal pistol and binoculars. A novelty are headphones put on a forage with an imprint and a special block containing the name of the vehicle. In addition, the manual includes a special card with vehicle statistics that can be used in the Strategic Battle Game. Its rules are available free of charge on the website: www.cobigames.com
COBI-2538 Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf.E WWII Tank
If your child enjoys playing with LEGOs, and is interested in history, be sure to check out our COBI brand historical collection building block sets. COBI, a Polish company, makes high-quality historical military sets includes tanks, planes and ships, from World War I until today. Sets made in Europe. Compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf. The E, or Tiger, is a German heavy tank from the Second World War. Its characteristic shape is still recognizable all over the world. The vehicle itself has become legendary and is still present not only in historical materials, but also in pop culture. The first copies of the Tiger were delivered to the front near Leningrad and in Tunisia in August / September 1942. The tank designed and manufactured by Henschel was very modern and efficient. Unfortunately, its production consumed enormous resources of valuable raw materials and time. The Tiger I tanks and the few Tiger II tanks had a significant impact on the course of hostilities. The infamous and spreading terror Tigers destroyed over 10,300 Allied tanks and 11,380 guns with losses of 1,725.
2 in stock