- 265 high-quality blocks
- produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet the safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- plane in 1:35 scale,
- 1 figurine inspired by the main character of the film, a display stand and a nameplate,
- Model under original license from TOP GUN: Maverick ™.The Mustang P-51D is a unique model of the movie plane released under the original license of TOP GUN: Maverick ™. The main character of the film prides itself on having this particular plane. In anticipation of the premiere of the movie, you can now build your very own Mustang in a 1:35 scale modeling. The model was faithfully reproduced from 265 COBI construction blocks. The set includes high-quality prints and stickers that faithfully reproduce the original painting of the film machine. The model is equipped with rotating propellers, lockable landing gear, movable wheels and an opening pilot’s cockpit, in which you can place our special figure inspired by the main character of the film. The set also includes an elegant block display stand and a plate with the name of the aircraft and the film’s logo. This exclusive, licensed set is certainly a great gift idea for everyone, regardless of age, of film, aviation and military fans. It looks perfect in an elegant study or in a teenager’s room.
COBI- 5806 Top Gun Maverick P-51D Mustang
If your child enjoys playing with LEGOs, and is interested in history, be sure to check out our COBI brand historical collection building block sets. COBI, a Polish company, makes high-quality historical military sets includes tanks, planes and ships, from World War I until today. Sets made in Europe. Compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
The North American P-51 Mustang is an American single-engine WWII fighter. It was produced at the North American Aviation plants in the USA. Successfully used by the US Air Force and its allies during World War II and the Korean War. A very successful design from 1940 meant that the plane was constantly developed until 1986! During 46 years, about 15-16 thousand. Mustangs. Today, many of these machines are privately owned, just like Top Gun: Maverick ™. Mustangs are now eagerly used in demonstration flights and sports competitions.
1 in stock