- 550 blocks
- Includes 2 figures – 2 Tank Museum workers
- Includes block replica of weapons and tools
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Made in Europe
- Illustrated instructions manual included in each set
- Model dimensions (L x W x H): 11.8″ x 4.7″ x 4.3″
- Recommended Ages: 7 & Up
- Part of COBI Historical Collection: World War II series (The Tank Museum)
Cobi has discontinued the Cobi-2519 set.
Did You Know?
The Tiger 131 is the only operating Tiger tank in the world. This vehicle was captured by soldiers of 48 Royal Regiment of Tanks on a hill called Djebel Djaffa on April 21, 1943. The only Tiger captured by British and American troops intact, It had been brought by the Germans to Tunisia between March 22 and April 16, 1943 and entered battle with the 48th Royal Tank Regiment near Medjez-el-Bab on April 21, 1943.