The supersonic F-14 Tomcat is a twin-engine, variable-sweep wing fighter aircraft. It was developed for the US Navy to counter Soviet MiG Fighter jets. The Tomcat is a two person crew consisting of a pilot in the front seat and a Radar Intercept Officer (RIO) in the back seat.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up.
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs.
- F-14 TOMCAT – 3 Sheet Model with a challenging difficulty level. Assembled Size: 6.57 L x 5.75 W x 2.28 H inches. 1:130 Scale.
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions.
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all.