The Battle of the Ironclads, also known as the Battle of Hampton Roads, was fought over a two-day period during the American Civil War. This battle marked the first engagement between armor-plated warships heralding the evolution from wooden to steel military vessels.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up.
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs.
- PREMIUM SERIES MONITOR & MERRIMACK – 3 Sheet Model with a challenging difficulty level. Once assembled, dimensions are: Monitor – 5.80 L x 1.40 W x 1.20 H inches. Merrimack – 8.40 L x 1.65 W x 2.20 H inches.
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all.