COBI Iowa Class Battleship (4in1) Executive Edition:
- 2,685 high-quality components
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- Meets the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade while playing or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons
- Display stand and a plate with the name of the ship
- scale of the 1: 300 model
- 4 variants of the ship to choose from
- 4 plates with the names of the ships
Model dimensions (L x H): 92 cm (36.2 “) x 20.5 cm (8”).
Iowa-class battleships are four ships ordered by the US Navy in 1939-1940 to conduct joint operations within the so-called rapid fleet teams (Task Force). From the moment of their creation, the battleships took part in all wars conducted by the USA until the end of the 20th century. It was on board the USS Missouri (BB-63) on September 2, 1945 that the act of surrender of the Empire of Japan was signed, officially ending World War II. The battleships served with interruptions in the reserve fleet and on the front line until 2006. Currently, each of these ships are open to the public as museums and living legends!
Thank you for visiting the Wisconsin Veterans Museum Website!
The Wisconsin Veterans Museum encourages people of all ages to learn about Wisconsin military and veterans’ history.
You can use our website to look up objects, archives, merchandise (like our COBI Iowa Class Battleship (4in1) Executive Edition set,) and more! Just select from the tabs at the top right corner of our home page: https://wisvetsmuseum.com/
Interested in more COBI building block sets? Click here!https://store.wisvetsmuseum.com/product-category/kids/cobi/