- “U.S. Coast Guard” Text Is Embroidered Into The Front Panel Of This Military Support Cap In Stark Gold Thread
- U.S.C.G. Emblem Is Embroidered On The Low-Profile Cap’s Front Panel With Impeccable Detailing
- Tactical Hat Features An Adjustable Hook & Loop Closure Back For A Custom, Snug Fit
- Padded Sweatband Is Integrated Into This Military Insignia Cap For All Day Wear
- Coast Guard Hat Constructed With A 100% Brushed Cotton Twill Material For Rugged Durability Without Sacrificing Comfort
About the Wisconsin Veterans Museum
Every purchase from The SHOP helps us at the Wisconsin Veterans Museum fulfill our mission to acknowledge, commemorate, and affirm the role of Wisconsin veterans in the United States of America’s military past and present. We encourage people of all ages to learn about the contributions of Wisconsin veterans and their stories.
You can use our website to look up objects, archives, oral histories and more. Just select from the tabs at the top right corner of our home page: https://wisvetsmuseum.com/. Or visit us in person at the Museum on the Capitol Square in the heart of downtown Madison, Wisconsin at 30 West Mifflin Street. Admission is free and we are open Tuesday through Saturday (closed Mondays) from 10:00am to 5:00pm year round. And April through September, we are also open on Sundays from noon to 5:00pm.
Interested in more US Coast Guard gear? Click here! https://store.wisvetsmuseum.com/product-category/military-branches/us-coast-guard/