- Item # 9437
- “Marines” raised embroidered text is featured on both the front panel and upper brim
- Woven “Marines” labels located on front of the brim and on the hook and loop closure strap
- 100% brushed cotton twill construction provides comfort and durability
- The Marines embroidered hat is one size fits most with an adjustable hook and loop closure strap
- Internal sweatband
- Vent holes allow heat to escape the hat keeping you cool
- A US Marine Corps officially licensed product
About the Wisconsin Veterans Museum
Every purchase from The SHOP helps us at the Wisconsin Veterans Museum fulfill our mission to acknowledge, commemorate, and affirm the role of Wisconsin veterans in the United States of America’s military past and present. We encourage people of all ages to learn about the contributions of Wisconsin veterans and their stories.
You can use our website to look up objects, archives, oral histories and more. Just select from the tabs at the top right corner of our home page: https://wisvetsmuseum.com/. Or visit us in person at the Museum on the Capitol Square in the heart of downtown Madison, Wisconsin at 30 West Mifflin Street. Admission is free and we are open Tuesday through Saturday (closed Mondays) from 10:00am to 5:00pm year round. And April through September, we are also open on Sundays from noon to 5:00pm.
Interested in more US Marine Corp gear? Click here! https://store.wisvetsmuseum.com/product-category/military-branches/us-marine-corps/