- Item # 5782
- Embroidered U.S. Flag and “Veteran” text prominently displayed on the front panel of the low pro cap
- “Veteran” woven label located on the adjustable hook and loop closure strap
- Lightweight, durable and soft brushed cotton twill construction ensures superior comfort
- Internal sweatband eliminates sweat from going into your eyes
- Ventilation holes on the top of the veteran ball cap keeps you cool
- A perfect hat to show your veteran status proudly
About the Wisconsin Veterans Museum
Every purchase from The SHOP helps us at the Wisconsin Veterans Museum fulfill our mission to acknowledge, commemorate, and affirm the role of Wisconsin veterans in the United States of America’s military past and present. We encourage people of all ages to learn about the contributions of Wisconsin veterans and their stories.
You can use our website to look up objects, archives, oral histories and more. Just select from the tabs at the top right corner of our home page: https://wisvetsmuseum.com/. Or visit us in person at the Museum on the Capitol Square in the heart of downtown Madison, Wisconsin at 30 West Mifflin Street. Admission is free and we are open Tuesday through Saturday (closed Mondays) from 10:00am to 5:00pm year round. And April through September, we are also open on Sundays from noon to 5:00pm.
Interested in more veteran related products? Click here! https://store.wisvetsmuseum.com/product-category/military-branches/veterans/