Show your support for the Wisconsin Veterans Museum with this good-looking baseball cap.
- 100% brush cotton twill
- Structured with 6-panel twill construction
- One Size fits most with d-ring slide size adjuster
- “Wisconsin Veterans Museum” embroidered in cream
- WVM shield logo embroidered in cream, red, and light royal
- Available colors: Black
- Six grommet holes on top of cap for ventilation
- Embroidered in Madison, Wisconsin
- Cap itself is imported
To learn more about the meaning of each component of the new WVM shield logo, click the following link to read an article by our Curator of History, Kevin Hampton, in the winter 2021 issue of The Bugle.
Thank you for visiting the Wisconsin Veterans Museum website! The WVM has been a proud Smithsonian Affiliate since 2013. With award-winning exhibits and programs, the Wisconsin Veterans Museum exists to acknowledge, commemorate, and affirm the role of Wisconsin veterans in the United States of America’s military past and present. The WVM is an educational activity of the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs whose webpage can be found here. All purchases, both here online and in-person at the Museum located on Capitol Square in Madison, Wisconsin, help us to fulfill our mission. Thank you.
Interested in a hoodie to go along with your new favorite hat? Click here!